Gay Girls Jobs Gay Girls Dating Gay Girls Domains Gay Girls aStore

Sponsor Offer



Gay Girls LIVE

Gay Girls Live

You Are Here: Home» Features , Videos » Tila Tequila "It Gets Better"



Tila Tequila talks about being bullied as a bisexual teen and how it affected her emotionally.



Hey Guys!


I just wanted to make a video and share a little piece of my life story with you all. I get a LOT of emails sent to me from fans asking for advice on how to handle getting bullied, or how they are so afraid to "come out," and things like that.


So I have decided to make this video to let you all know that life is so much more important, and to not let these stupid bullies get the best of you!!! I have been through a lot of hard times in my life, so I KNOW how it feels, and that's why I wanted to share this message with you all!


I really hope that whomever watching this, really stop to think and love yourself because at the end of the day, YOU ARE WORTH IT!


and please sign up for my email subscription so you aways get notified when I make a new blog post at my website: www.MissTilaOmg.com! Lots of exciting things to come so please sign up so u don't miss out on the fun!


Love
Miss Tila












Enhanced by Zemanta

Posted 6:19 PM




This blog is also available on Amazon Kindle


Gay Girls Network is a production of JuliePhineas.com. © 2010-2013